Online streaming of the IV National Expert Forum. Panel "Administration decentralisation"
News portal LB.ua is conducting a live online broadcast of the IV Expert Forum "From Revolution to a new country". Panel - "ADMINISTRATION DECENTRALISATION. A tool to preserve the country or a communications trick?"
The Forum is organized by the Gorshenin Institute.
Issues for discussion:
• Prospective for the constitutional reform;
• Is the decentralization an effective response to the challenges and the threat to Ukraine’s integrity?
• Real notion of the term “administration decentralization”. What are the powers that the local authorities need to work efficiently?
• Governors election: pros and cons.
• Volodymyr Hroysman (vice-prime minister for regional policy, former mayor of Vinnytsia);
• Andriy Sadovyi (mayor of Lviv);
• David Zhvania (member of the Ukrainian Parliament, head of the Parliamentary committee for state building and local governance);
• Anatoliy Girshfeld (member of the Ukrainian Parliament, president of UPEK industrial group);
• Stephan Meuser (director of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung regional office in Kyiv).
Panel moderated by: Oleksiy Reznikov, lawyer, member of the Kyiv City Council.